Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yes, I'm still alive.

But barely. It's been a hellish last two months, and I haven't had the chance to do much of anything except work and the bare minimum at home. It's been 50+ hour weeks for a while now, but the great news of today is the new guy started now. I'm learning I'm not as good with change as I thought. I like my routine. Seems like I finally got used to working alone, now it's back to sharing again. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Not much new on the Nate and Jacob front. Nate's excited to go deer hunting this weekend. He had me pick up "groceries" for him today: ham and salami for sandwiches, beef sticks, pickles, candy, etc. I also got him some string cheese for good measure. Something about trying to make the other hunter's envious of his lunch?? Must be a guy thing.

I'm working Saturday, Sunday is off, then Monday-Thursday. Yes, Thursday is Thanksgiving and I'll be handling a photo op. The good news is I'm taking a vacation day Friday. I think I deserve it.

That's leaves two vacation days for when Kirsten is home for Christmas. She's seeking donations for her plane ticket fund, if anyone would like to contribute. Time for bed now. I'm beat.

No comments: