Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This and that

Here's a few things since last time.

––Pregnancy is going OK, not great, but OK. I've developed high blood pressure so I just started meds for it this week. I've been having annoying back pain, and I've had to switch to maternity clothes for most things. However, I will be at 20 weeks next Monday, so here's to being halfway!!

––Nate and I took Jacob ice fishing twice. We caught a grand total of two fish. Actually, we didn't catch any because Nate's borther caught one and Nate's mom caught the other. I've got ice fishing out of my system for the year.

--Nate got me a beautiful bouquet of roses of Valentine's Day. He surprised me at work Friday. I was a little ticked though when I accidently found the recipe when doing laundry last weekend. Oh well, it made my month.

That's about all I know today, and I didn't have much time to write but I figured it was time for an update!

No comments: