Sunday, November 30, 2008

Making plans

I'm neglecting this again. Oh well. Nate and I have been busy making plans for a December trip to Las Vegas with a few friends. We picked December because #1, it's a slower time for the farm, and #2, the prices are cheaper.

We're going to leave Dec. 12 and come back Dec. 16. We're spending three nights at the MGM Grand and one at the Golden Nugget downtown. I bought tickets to see Bill Engvall at TI Friday night, but other than that we're looking for ideas of things to do. If you've got a suggestion of a place to see or eat at, let me know!

Other than that, not much going on. Trying to get started with my Christmas shopping. We had house guests last week. Scott and Crystal were here Monday night, and Nate's cousin Chris and her husband Jeff stayed with us Wednesday and Thursday night. 'Tis the season for visitors.

Better get supper in the oven!

No comments: