Thursday, November 06, 2008

Another Halloween come and gone

Not much new to report. My pictures from Halloween are on my work computer so I won't be able to upload any photos right now. If you're on facebook, you can see one on my profile picture. Jacob went as a puppy for Halloween, complete with the barking and panting. We did a little trick-o-treating and I doubled it up with some work assignments. It was a great night for it. Nate was too tired to go out that night and I don't usually get into the dressing up stuff anyway. We had a grand total of three trick-o-treaters, but probably would have had more had we been home before 8 p.m.

The election day was hectic at work. Nate started combining corn this past weekend and has been rushing around trying to get some done before it rained and snowed this weekend. We're also having the Scanlan/Nelson thanksgiving this Saturday, so that is one good thing about the rain: Nate won't be missing much at home.

That's all. Told you it wouldn't be much.

No comments: