Friday, August 24, 2007

Home for the weekend

We were going to go to Door County this weekend, but the trip got cancelled since everyone seemed to have too much else going on. My plan is to putz around the house. I'm hoping our mailbox got put up today (it was on Nate's honey-do list). My plans for the weekend are to get the closet organizers up, mow the lawn if it dries out and get some more stuff unpacked and put away. I also hope to have a working range by the time I get home. Maybe then I can actually cook real food!

Here's a picture of Jacob at Athens Fair last weekend. We purposely waited until the last festival of the year to let him go on the merry-go-round so he wouldn't whine every time he saw one. He still pitched a fit when we were out of tickets, he he's having fun in this picture.



Next Wednesday I get my ark stuck again (hopefully for the last time). This time I want a tech without "Intern" on their badge. Then we're heading south to help the kids at the Iowa County Fair. Yay for vacation days, but I'll probably be working harder than normal. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: