Thursday, May 31, 2007

Last Call: Relay for Life

I got a memo on my desk this morning: "A friendly reminder that Bank Night will be Monday, June 4." Crap, that means I'm still short of my goal for Relay for Life and I only have a few more days to get there.

So you may be asking yourself at this point, "How can I help?" It's simple. Visit my Donation Web Site and make a secure online donation. You can use your credit or debit card, and the best part is it's tax deductible! (Amazing how the older you get, the more inportant that is.) If you'd rather send cash or check, we're getting pretty tight to the deadline to mail a donation but it's still possible if you get it in the mail right away. Visit my work web site on the right and you can send it right to the office.

A special thanks to everyone who has donated so far: Jen, Cindy, Lynn, Corey, Grandma, Todd, Jennifer L., Jane...sorry if I missed you, I'm listing those off the top of my head.

Still on the fence? Here's two reasons to donate:

#1. You are supporting the American Cancer Society and its efforts to help millions of people who have cancer now and the millions who may get cancer in the future. Supporting cancer research is an insurance policy. Maybe some day our children won't have to worry about this horrible disease.

#2. Wouldn't you like to see me walk from 6 p.m. to 9 a.m.? For every donation I get, I'll put up one picture of me doing something silly at the event (and I'm taking requests).

But seriously I need your help! Hope to hear from all of you soon!

No comments: