Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A few thoughts

Here's a few random, Tuesday items:

-I ordered a photo printer for my mother-in-law for Christmas online, and I STILL have not gotten it. They say its backordered. And yet, they charged my credit card. I sent them a not-so-nice email. Hopefully they will get the hint.
-My work camera is on the downward spiral. The autofocus on the trusty ole Canon 10D is hit and miss. It may be replaced soon, likely with the newest member of the Canon family, the XSi. I'm giddy about this for some reason. I love new toys, especially when I don't have to pay for them.
-Dawn is still down for the count since the influenza is spreading through her household. Kind of makes me wish I'd gotten the flu shot. At least Jacob got it.
-Kirsten called and said she had a bad day. Bosses suck, she said. I don't think it made her feel any better when I told her mine is in Florida for the next three weeks. (Must be nice, huh?)
-I'm lacking motivation tonight after this week's paper. I need to figure out what to write my column about yet, any suggestions? But yet, I'm doing unproductive things like complaining to customer service and updating my blog. Huh.
P.S. I tried upload a cute picture of my sis when she was four. Doesn't want to go through the dial up. Maybe another time.

No comments: