Thursday, September 22, 2005

First post...this is a test...

I needed an easier way to keep people updated, so here it is. I'll post my columns from the newspaper here each week, and update periodically as needed (or when I'm bored at work). I'll experiment with this thing the next few weeks and see if it's possible to put photos up here. Cindy inspired me to do this...she sent me a nice card in the mail, and I realized I've been bad about keeping touch with people lately. There's just not enough hours in the day. Trust me, if/when you have kids, you'll understand.

For this weekend, it's off to Karl and Ann's wedding, so I'll probably write my column about that next week. Should be fun. I'm leaving about noon today. Gotta get my dress fitted since I wasn't quite myself the last few months (I should get those pictures up here too). I'm looking forward to a weekend away (again), but not looking forward to coming to work Monday morning.

No comments: